Barn Door Brown, 6.5-29 SqFt, 3-4 oz, Cow Sides & Pieces, Longhorn
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1LHPP-BDB-MID
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Longhorn leather is here and it is as rough and tough as it is bold and beautiful. This leather is 3-4 oz cow hide that has a pull-up embossing that gives you the look of an undertone pull-up color without the having to pull or stretch the leather….its the best of both worlds. This modern interpretation of rugged western leather is sure to please even the pickiest cowpoke.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Barn Door Brown
- Square Feet: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 18-20 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt / 27-29 SqFt
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will vary
- Thickness: 3 - 4 oz (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Texture: Embossed Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Pull-Up: These hides will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: Overall, these sheets are in decent shape. However, you may see thin spots, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cow hide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.