Tobacco, 2-6 / 8-9 oz Veg Tan Bridle Pre-cuts, Artisans Choice
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 15ABPC-TOB45-4x6
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Bridle Leather is vegetable-tanned using traditional methods and then has had both the flesh and grain side stuffed with greases and finished with wax. Doing this gives the leather an ultra-smooth appearance on both the back and front while creating a softer, more pliable leather than vegetable tanning alone.
- Leather Type: English Bridle Cow
- Color: Brownish-Red Tobacco
- Sizes: 4" x 6" / 8" x 10" / 12" x 12" / 12.25" x 20"
- Thickness: 2-3 OZ (.8-1.2 MM) / 3-4 OZ (1.2 - 1.6 MM) / 4-5 OZ (1.6-2 MM) / 5-6 OZ (2 - 2.4 MM) / 8-9 OZ (3.2 - 3.6 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Dyed Vegetable Tanned
- Temper: Semi-Stiff
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Blemishes: These pre-cuts are top quality. They may have the following natural markings: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per pre-cut.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pre-cuts are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- If you need a pre-cut with a clean back, please add a note to your order asking so. We will reach out to you if we are unable to find one.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a leather sheet similar to the picture of the color you chose. These leathers are stock and are available in the following: scraps, sides, and project pieces.