American Honey Rock N Roll Side B, 2-3 oz Leather Cow Hides
We do not accept returns on this product due to restocking complications.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Clearance products have been steeply discounted and do not qualify for extra account discounts.
You'll know it's time to rock out when you see these soft and pliable grunge metallic leathers! For use in lining, inlays, upholstery, or clothing, this leather will be sure to add some fun shimmer and style to any project!
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Golden Yellow with a Silver Grunge Metallic Print
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SF / 21-23 SF / 24-26 SF / 27-29 SF / 30-32 SF / 33-35 SF
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Flat Grain
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Grunge Metallic
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in decent shape. However, you may see holes, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture. This leather is a stock color and print and is available in the following: pre-cuts, scraps, and earring blanks. To see what colors we can special order, visit our listing here.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.