Genuine Impala Hides
Our Impala hides originate from South Africa and are obtained during the appropriate hunting season. They are all CITES approved to ensure that there has been no illegal culling or poaching of these pelts.
- Leather Type: Impala
- Approximate Dimensions: 23" x 45"
- Temper: Soft
Defects: Every hide will have a sticker attached to the back. These hides are from wild animals and will contain blemishes such as bald spots and holes.
- Availability: Will not be restocked.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and entered the United States legally.
- This leather is available for purchase outside of the United States. Contact us at Sales@TheLeatherGuy.org for more information.
- This leather is sold for it's top, or finished, side. The backside may have writing, stickers, or other blemishes.
- This is a bulk listing. You will recieve a hide similiar to the pictures