Genuine Ostrich Leather Full Hide, 18 Sq Ft Average, 1-3 oz.
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
- Leather Type: Ostrich
- Approximate Dimensions: See each hide for details
- Thickness: 1 - 3 OZ (.4 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Natural Grain
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Blemishes: Each piece should have minimal to no blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- This is an individual listing. You will be receiving the hide in the picture.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and/or entered the United States legally.
- This leather is not available for purchase outside of the United States.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
Ostrich leather is a truly exceptional and breathtaking exotic material that is highly coveted in the realm of luxury fashion. The leather is astonishingly soft and boasts evenly distributed quills that render it a unique and captivating appearance.
The central diamond, or large quill region, is situated in the crown of the ostrich skin, while other areas may be smooth or adorned with smaller quills. The neck area, which features smaller quills, is particularly well-suited for crafting belts.
With every part of the ostrich skin being usable, we create only the most exquisite and opulent products for our discerning clientele.