I Do Robin Egg Blue Metallic Vegas 2-3 oz Leather Cow Hides
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Lookin' for some luck? Well, the Vegas Collection is here to make your Jackpot dreams come true! Whether you need to give a your project a pop of color or fun edge, this soft and pliable leather is ready to go all in!
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Robin Egg Blue
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 SqFt / 21-23 SqFt / 24-26 SqFt / 27-29 SqFt / 30-32 SqFt / 33-35 SqFt
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 2 - 3 OZ (.8 - 1.2 MM)
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Metallic
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in decent shape. However, you may see holes, scars, and other blemishes here and there.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture. This leather is a stock color and is available in pre-cuts, scraps, and earring blanks. To see what colors we can special order, visit our listing here.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, inlays, watchbands, jewelry, jackets, shoes, costumes, bookbinding, and upholstery.