Genuine Springbok Hides
Our Springbok hides originate from South Africa and are used frequently in traditional and modern clothing designs. These African Springbok hides are obtained during the appropriate season and are all CITES approved to ensure that there has been no illegal culling or poaching of these pelts.
- Leather Type: Springbok
- Approximate Dimensions: 19" x 35"
Color: Dyed Magenta with the natural pattern slightly visible
- Temper: Soft
Defects: Every hide will have a sticker attached to the back. The hides themselves may have holes or bald spots.
- Availability: Will not be restocked.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and entered the United States legally.
- This leather is available for purchase outside of the United States. Contact us at Sales@TheLeatherGuy.org for more information.
- This leather is sold for it's top, or finished, side. The backside may have writing, stickers, or other blemishes.
- This is a bulk listing. You will recieve a hide similiar to the pictures.