Goatskin Rawhide Drum Head Lacing craft mask making
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 1137416
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Leather Type: Goatskin
- Color: Natural
- Dimensions: 2' - 2.75' long by 1.25' - 2' wide on average
- Thickness: 1 oz (0.4 MM)
- Temper: Stiff
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: holes, bug bites, scars, uneven color, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back side, may vary from hide to hide.
- Listing price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- Rawhide is firm as it has not been tanned, it has only been de-haired and cured.
- Soak it in water for molding, cutting and shaping. It dries, stiffens and retains its shape.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: shields, drum heads, lace, lamp shades and wraps.