Cane Toads / Frog Skin
In 1935 Cane Toads were introduced to Australia to prevent damage the Sugar Cane Beetle was on Australia's crops. As a result, the toads have reproduced in large amounts and are hunted to control overpopulation. Before this, Cane Toads were found exclusively in Hawaii.
- Leather Type: Frog Skin
- Approximate Dimensions: 3-4" x 5-6"
Thickness: 1 - 1.5 oz (.8 - 1 MM)
- Temper: Pliable
Finish: Glazed or Matte
- Tannage: Chrome Tanned
- Defects: A majority of these skins will be in good shape. You may see holes here and there, however.
- Availability: Limited, may not restocked.
- The Leather Guy only sells exotic leather that has been obtained and entered the United States legally.
- This leather cannot be sold outside of the United States.
This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving an frog skin similar to the picture.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: inlays, watchbands, jewelry, and embroidery.