Rustic Highland Ridge Series Pre-cuts
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
Whether you're putting together a pair of working or show chaps or creating a luxurious purse, Highland Ridge Chap is a true chameleon in the leather world. Soft and supple but strong enough to hold a shape, this collection will make you feel like a million dollars, regardless of how you choose to use it.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Sizes: 4" x 6" / 8" x 10" / 12" x 12" / 12.5" x 20" / 18" x 24"
- Thickness: 5.5 - 6.5 OZ (1 - 2.6 MM)
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Semi-Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Pull-Up: This leather will change to a lighter color when stretched or creased.
- Blemishes: These precuts are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- The back (suede side) color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- These leather pre-cuts are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- If you need a pre-cut with a clean back, please add a note to your order asking so. We will reach out to you if we are unable to find one.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a leather sheet similar to the picture of the color you chose. These leathers are stock and are also available in sides and project pieces.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, heavy jackets, work chaps, and jewelry.