DIY Wrap Up Boot Moccasins - Earthing Moccasins
We do not accept returns on this product due to restocking complications.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
DIY "Wrap-up" Boots, Moccasins VIDEO & PDF Tutorials+Patterns / Handmade Barefoot Shoes
Learn how to make custom-fitted leather moccasins by hand, in a few hours.
With Lougaya’s video tutorials, even beginners can make themselves a custom-fitted pair of boots in a day.
Over the course of a few hours of video tutorial, Lougaya will clearly and precisely explain how to make moccasin boots that truly fit the morphology of each individual person.
No sewing machine or experience is required, all will be done with very few, and simple tools. You won’t even need to draw your own pattern as printable patterns are supplied and will be easily adjusted to fit all sizes and various foot shapes (from size 3 to 12 US men).
That’s what sets Lougaya’s patterns apart from others that you would only get in standard sizes.
Moccasins are soft-soled shoes (barefoot shoes) that act and feel just like a second skin. They are perfect for protecting your feet from sharp objects, dirt, etc., while simultaneously allowing you to feel the ground’s texture. Constructed of 100% leather, you can wear them outdoors as much as indoors.
Upon purchasing a tutorial, you will gain instant access to the videos that will guide you step-by-step through the creation process. Along with the videos, you will receive a PDF tutorial and the printable patterns.
“The Wrap-Up Boots” got their name from their elegant and simple slip-on design with the upper part that wraps around the ankle like a leaf. They are made in two pieces which allow matching 2 colors and using smaller pieces of leather or offcuts.
- This DOES NOT include the leather and tools. Kits are available for purchase separately.
- Tutorials also cover the topics of choosing leather and tools, as well as making soles, leather balm, and more bonuses like different ideas to make use of offcuts.
- Lougaya offers ongoing support by email if you find yourself in doubt or stuck.
- With practice, a pair can be made in only 2-3 hours, but it will usually take about 1 day on the first trial.
- It is recommended to occasionally re-sole your shoes to guarantee their durability. This can be done with leather or a thin compact rubber sheet.
- This pattern will generally suit feet from size 3 to 11 US/34 to 44 EU men.
- Due to the digital nature of this product, please understand that we will not accept requests for refunds.