Cliff Edge Char Brown, Chap Cow Sides, Highland Ridge
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 2HLPP-CCB-TOP
We accept returns on this product.
This product will be restocked as frequently as possible.
This product is made in the USA!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Whether you're putting together a pair of working chaps or creating a luxurious purse, Highland Ridge Chap is a true chameleon in the leather world. Soft and supple but strong enough to hold a shape, this collection will make you feel like a million dollars, regardless of how you choose to use it.
- Leather Type: Cow
- Color: Faded Dark Brown
- Square Foot: 6.5-7.5 Sq Ft / 18-20 Sq Ft / 21-23 Sq Ft / 24-26 Sq Ft
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 4 - 5 OZ (1.6 - 2 MM)
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Chrome Tan
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Semi-Gloss with a Tacky/Oily Feel
- Blemishes: These hides are considered rustic. They will, more than likely, have one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per hide.
- Project pieces are $1 more per square foot than sides.
- The back, or suede side, color may change from dye lot to dye lot.
- This is a BULK LISTING. You will be receiving a cowhide similar to the picture.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- Project pieces are listed in three sections. The top piece comes from the neck area, the middle piece towards the center of the leather, and the bottom piece is near the rump, or bottom, of the side. Middle pieces are more clean-cut and rectangular. The top and bottom pieces will feature more natural edges.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to: purses, wallets, heavy jackets, work chaps, and jewelry.