Chocolate, 22 SqFt Average, 3-4 oz, Deer Tanned Bison Sides, Craft Grade
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 17LY-30179
We do not accept returns on this product due to restocking complications.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
Exotics and US Domestic Deer, Elk, and Bison are available for shipment outside the US. However, you will need to contact us directly in order to purchase this product. Find more information on our Shipping FAQ Page.
This product is made in the USA!
- Style of Leather: Bison Side
- Color: Chocolate Brown
- Square Feet: 17-25 Sq Ft (Average - 22 Sq Ft)
- Largest Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 3 - 4 OZ (1.2 - 1.6 MM)
- Texture: Grainy
- Tannage: Chrome Tan, Deer Tanned
- Temper: Soft
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: These hides are considered grunge, or low grade. They will have multiple instances of bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, uneven color, and other blemishes.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- Listing price is per hide.
- This is a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
- This leather can be shipped outside the United States with proper permits and inspections.
This leather can be used in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: purses, wallets, boots, shoes, saddle bags, gun holsters, earrings, and welding aprons.