Black, 4-7 Sq Ft, 10-11 OZ, Skirting Bellies
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Available Quantity: 41LY-29935
We accept returns on this product.
This product is only available as long as supplies last.
- Leather Type: Skirting Cow Belly
- Cut Type: Belly
- Color: Black
- Square Foot: Approximately 4-7 Sq Ft on average
- Square Dimensions: Will Vary
- Thickness: 10-11 OZ (4 - 4.4 MM)
- Temper: Stiff
- Texture: Smooth
- Tannage: Dyed Veg Tan
- Finish: Satin
- Blemishes: Overall, these hides are in quality shape; however, they may contain one or more of the following: bug bites, scars, brand marks, scratches, and other blemishes.
- Price is per belly.
- The back, or suede side, may vary from hide to hide.
- This a bulk listing. You will receive a hide similar to the pictures.
- These leather pieces and sides are advertised and sold for their finished, or top, side. The backs may have tannery marks, score marks, writing, and other blemishes.
These are great for small projects like belts, halters, cinches, saddle strings, sheaths, guitar straps, collars, small straps, any other small projects that you can think of. Also great for repairs!Skirting can be tooled like any other vegetable tanned piece! They are dyed but, have no finish. This means the dye will transfer to your hands or things it rubs against. There is nothing wrong with the leather, that's just the way skirting is made! If you're looking to avoid transfer, look into Resolene to seal that top layer.